TEC Contracting is currently seeking Expressions of Interest for qualified and expert Boilermakers, Mechanical Fitters, Crane Operators and Riggers to join our existing operations in Port Pirie as well as client sites across wider regional South Australia.
What will you require?
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Boilermakers / Mechanical Fitters)
- Crane Operators – CN / C6
- High Risk Working licence (dogman / rigger / EWP)
- Working Safely at Heights (RIIOHS204D) valid within 2 years (essential)
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RIIOHS202D)
- Manual Australian Driver Licence
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Own basic hand tools (essential)
- A strong attitude towards WHS
- Minimum 2 years’ industrial experience, preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- A commitment to attendance
Applicants are required to take part in a pre-employment medical which includes testing for drug and alcohol as well as physical agility. Applicants are further required to obtain a National Crime Check Police clearance.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.